Opener Remote Control Failed
Customer Issue: The remote control wasn’t working from inside the house; an issue it didn’t always have.
Our Solution: Looking inside the handset showed some corrosion of the transmitter module. The customer opted to get a new handset instead of repairing the old one, and chose the Linear LDO33 three button remote. Programming and syncing it to the opener solved the problem for good.
Customer Issue: Broken spring.
Our Solution: Both springs had visible signs of wear and tear and there was also a small gap in one of them. We installed a new pair of springs, made some adjustments to the system and checked that everything else was in excellent shape.
Customer Issue: Numerous dents and rusty patches.
Our Solution: When presented with two options, the customer opted for panel replacement because it was both faster and more cost effective than repair. Both tracks were slightly bent, so we repaired them as well; and we finished by adjusting the spring tension.
Customer Issue: Rusty cables.
Our Solution: Rust has spread all over the cables, so we installed a fresh pair. We also gave our customer some useful advice concerning regular maintenance, applied lubricant and made sure the system was safe and perfectly functioning.